Start the Flow when a new row is added or updated to the worksheet.
- Workbook (dropdown): a list of workbooks available to the account. Workbook is another word for your Excel files.
- Worksheet (dropdown): a list of worksheets available in the selected workbook. Worksheet is the individual spreadsheet within them, displayed as tabs in Excel files.
- Row Number (number): Number of the row Added or Updated; this is the number displayed in Excel to the left of the first column.
- Values (text) : a list that represent each column in the row that was added or updated.
- Execution ID (text) : The context execution identification.