Add a user to an organization in GitHub.
Note: To use this action card in a Flow, you must set up SAML support for your app in your GitHub instance.
Note: To use this action card, you must be the owner of the organization.
- Organization (dropdown): organizations in GitHub
- SCIM userName: unique identifier assigned to the user by you
- Given Name: first name of the user
- Family Name: last name of the user
- Email: email address of the user
- Email Type: email address type; for example,
- SCIM User ID: unique identifier generated by the GitHub SCIM endpoint
- External ID: unique identifier that’s generated by the SAML provider and matched against a GitHub user
- Is Active?: indicates whether the identity is active (
true) or should be deprovisioned (
- Location: city-specific location of the user