Start a Flow when a new request is created.
Unless otherwise indicated, field types are text.
Required fields are indicated by a red asterisk.
- Service Desk (dropdown): Choose from the list of Jira Service Desks.
- Request Type (dropdown): Choose from the list of request types for the selected Jira Service Desk.
Important: Note the difference between Jira Service Desk request types and issue types. This event card monitors for a specified request type only, not an issue type.
- Created Date: Date when the issue was created
- Created Date ISO: Date when the issue was created in ISO format
- Created Date Readable: Date when the issue was created in readable format
- Created Date Unix: Date when the issue was created in Unix format
- Issue ID: Unique identifier of the issue
- Issue Key: Unique key assigned to the issue
- Request Type ID: Unique identifier of the requested type
- Service Desk ID: Unique identifier of the service desk
- Description: Issue description
- Due Date (date): Date when the issue is due
- Priority: Priority of the issue
- Attachment (list): Files attached to the issue
- Summary: Issue summary
- Status:The current status of the issue
- Status Category: Category to which the issue is assigned to
- Status Date: Date of the current status
- Status Date ISO: Date of the current status in ISO format
- Status Date Readable: Date of the current status in readble format
- Status Date Unix: Date of the current status in Unix format
- Customer ID: Unique identifier of the customer
- Email: Email of the customer
- Display Name: Display name of the customer
- Active? (true/false): If
true, the customer is active
- Timezone: Timezone of the customer
- Execution ID: Unique identifier associated with the execution of the Flow