Search for one or more tickets and return the ticket ID(s). The ticket ID can be used with another other card to read the ticket, update its information, and more.
- Single ticket: if selected, this card will return the first ticket matching your search. Use this option when you are looking for a specific ticket.
- All matching tickets: if selected, this card will return a collection of tickets matching your search. Use this option when you are looking for a filtered set of tickets.
Use one or more of the input fields to search for tickets. The fields are searched cumulatively, meaning that if you provide search values for two fields, the card will only return ticket(s) that match both of those fields. Any results that you do not want to search by should be hidden from the card.
- Subject (text): The subject of the ticket.
- Description (text): The description (or the first comment) on a ticket.
- Type (option): The type of ticket. Can be ”problem”, “incident”, “question” or “task”.
- Priority (option): The priority of the ticket. Can be ”urgent”, “high”, “normal”, or “low”.
- Status (text): The state of the ticket. Can be ”new”, “open”, “pending”, “hold”, “solved”, or “closed”.
- Requester (number): The ID of the user who requested the ticket.
- Assignee (text): The ID of the agent to whom the ticket is assigned.
- Organization (text): The ID of the organization of that the requester belongs to.
- Group (text): The ID of the group the ticket is assigned to.
- Due Date (text): The due date of the ticket if it is of type ‘task’. Must be in ISO 8601 format.
- Tags (list of text): A list of the tags associated with the ticket. Ticket must have each of the tags in this list to be included in the search results.
- Via Channel (option): The service channel where the ticket was created (ex: “api”, “web”, “mobile”).
- Ticket Form (text): The ID of the ticket form that was used to render this ticket, if any.
- Brand (text): The ID of the brand associated with this ticket.
- Has Attachment? (boolean): If ‘True’ is selected, only tickets with attachments will be included in the results. If ‘False’ only tickets without attachments will be included in the results.
- Attachment Name (text): The filename of any attachment.
- CC (text): ID of any user who is currently CC’d on the ticket.
- Custom Field Value (text): Searches each custom field on the ticket for a matching value.
If you selected “Single ticket” in the options step, the outputs will look like this:
- Ticket ID (text): The ID of the fist ticket returned by the search.
If you selected “All matching tickets” in the options step, the outputs will look like this:
- Ticket IDs (collection of strings): The IDs of all tickets returned by the search.